Your experiences on Spring Break cruises ??

Who really cares I have found cruises are what you make of them not who is on the ship. I will be on the Mariner 3/14/10. I am a teacher so whats a week with kids running around and having fun and acting crazy. It will be just like school but I drink

Who really cares I have found cruises are what you make of them not who is on the ship. I will be on the Mariner 3/14/10. I am a teacher so whats a week with kids running around and having fun and acting crazy. It will be just like school but I drink
I also work at a school (HR). It will be nice to be able to have a cocktail in hand as kids run by ;)

We (me 62 she 54) were one a cruise last year March 9th out of FLL for a 5 day Western trip. When I booked the cruise it was a last moment decision and we always prefer the larger ships, for we feel that they are geared for the more younger crowd, well anyway, after boarding I said to my wife I don't think there are any people on this ship our age, not that matters, but as the week started you could see by the activities at poolside this was going to be interesting. In my estimate of the 3400 plus passengers, I would think that at least the age limit was 2l-25 years old for maybe 2000 plus passengers. We had a wonderful time, met a lot of younger persons, they were all very polite to us, now if only I can shed 40 years from my life I would have joined them in their fun, etc. Would do it again in a heartbeat. I might add in all of our ll previous cruises our dinner companions, who were slightly younger than my wife were the worst we ever had cruising.

Our family, which includes our four children (ages 6-12) will be aboard the Monarch in early March for a 4 nighter and we are hopeful that we aren't surrounded by obnoxious cruisers that have no respect for anyone with their rude language and attitude. We are taking our kids on a cruise hoping for a nice family vacation. We'll be very disappointed if a bunch of rowdy kids (or adults) take that away from us. This will be our first cruise and may end up being our last if it doesn't turn out well.

We pray for a good vacation as they (vacations) don't come around very often! :)

when you guys talking about spring break, do you mean mid of march of end of march? so far as i know, we have one week mid of march in ontario, canada, and there are two weeks from end of march to beginning of april in states, is that right?

I

when you guys talking about spring break, do you mean mid of march of end of march? so far as i know, we have one week mid of march in ontario, canada, and there are two weeks from end of march to beginning of april in states, is that right?

It depends springbreak can be anytime from the beginning of March through mid April. Mid to late March seems to be the norm. Also, some schools have one week others have two, but I think the two weeks are usually for K-12.

Archived