2011 Cabin Selection on Coral Princess

happyvalley

I’m trying to find a Caribe deck balcony cabin on a 2011 sailing of the Coral Princess through the Panama Canal. Only a few cabins in the BA category are available even though most of the cabins on this deck are in this category. And the cabins available are in poor locations, by the stairs, at the very front, by the bump out, etc. I find it hard to believe that the majority of BA cabins are truly booked already more than a year in advance. I've had the same experience over and over when trying to book a year in advance on Princess; this always seems true no matter the sailing or online agency. It appears that only less desirable cabins are made available first or only to certain sellers.

I've noticed the same thing. One thing you can try though is to go to the Princess web site and check the cruise you are interested in. The Princess site will allow you to enter a specific cabin to see if it is available. If it is, you can go ahead and book with your preferred TA and either tell them the cabin you want or change the cabin selection after booking.

I’m trying to find a Caribe deck balcony cabin on a 2011 sailing of the Coral Princess through the Panama Canal. Only a few cabins in the BA category are available even though most of the cabins on this deck are in this category. And the cabins available are in poor locations, by the stairs, at the very front, by the bump out, etc. I find it hard to believe that the majority of BA cabins are truly booked already more than a year in advance. I've had the same experience over and over when trying to book a year in advance on Princess; this always seems true no matter the sailing or online agency. It appears that only less desirable cabins are made available first or only to certain sellers.

The cabins that are near the stairs/elevators, especially at the bump out (mid ship) are very good locations. There is a corridor off the lobby, so you don't hear noise and they are very accessible. We stayed in C419 on the Coral, which was a BC and it was PERFECT! Especially, because we wanted the covered balcony. Consider this option.

The cabins that are near the stairs/elevators, especially at the bump out (mid ship) are very good locations. There is a corridor off the lobby, so you don't hear noise and they are very accessible. We stayed in C419 on the Coral, which was a BC and it was PERFECT! Especially, because we wanted the covered balcony. Consider this option.

I'm also looking for the best option for a balcony cabin on the Coral/Caribe deck. I've been away from Princess for awhile, so I'm not up to date on the best locations. I'm wondering if the balcony was equally as large in the bumped out area that C419 is located. Are they just as big as the the BA balconies on the Caribe deck? I think I was in a BA on the Caribbean Princess and our balcony was half covered and twice as large it seemed as the others.

Archived