Chime in! What's your favorite ship and why?

mgg42

Okay, if I had to rank them...

#1 = Legend of the Seas. It was beautiful, spotless, plenty to do, AWESOME crew, and the best itin ever.

#2 = Majesty of the Seas. It was the staff and crew that made an already great ship over the top outstanding. It's been a few years since I've sailed on her, but both times she was in great condition.

#3 = Enchantment of the Seas NOTE: we were on her pre-stretch. I would LOVE to sail on her again now! There wasn't much for us to do before the added features. It's also the only cruise where I don't remember a single crew member's name. We had GOOD service on every cruise, just this was the only one where we didn't experience any OUTSTANDING service. I'm sure it's different now.

#4 = Mariner of the Seas. Our cruise was CROWDED. Wherever we went we were waiting in a line. We had little to no personal service, the crew was very frustrated having been overrun with rude and unruly passengers. I did really like the Promenade and helipad and looking forward to both on the Adventure. I'm not one to judge an entire class of ships on one experience, but part of me wonders if there were just too many people for even such a big ship. I mean, there were crowds of people no matter where and when we went. Again, maybe just my particular sailing.

The only class of ships I won't go out of my way to book are Freedom and Oasis classes. As you can probably see, I'm a smaller ship girl. To each their own, and that's why cruising is a good choice for my family and myself. MIL chose our next cruise and ship (Adventure). Next time, if I get to pick, it will be a Radiance class ship as we've heard so many good things and I haven't been on one yet.

Archived