Comparison of Beach Clubs?

thurgood

We had been hoping to book spots at the Maya Chan, but it is full when we will be there. I see several others beach clubs: the Tequila Beach Club, National Beach Club, and Pez Quardo Beach Club. Can anyone tell me the differences between the other clubs? Are they on different beaches? Which has the best beach? Which has the most activities? Which ones are within wlaking distance of the town? Is the services better at any of the clubs? If we are going to pay for a beach club, we would like a place on a decent stretch of beach, near the town, with snorkleing availabl eon site, and where we can have reserved beach chairs near shade. Do any of these clubs meet these criteria -- or meet most of these criteria?

Any thoughts you can offer to help us choose would be most appreciated. Thanks

We had been hoping to book spots at the Maya Chan, but it is full when we will be there. I see several others beach clubs: the Tequila Beach Club, National Beach Club, and Pez Quardo Beach Club. Can anyone tell me the differences between the other clubs? Are they on different beaches? Which has the best beach? Which has the most activities? Which ones are within wlaking distance of the town? Is the services better at any of the clubs? If we are going to pay for a beach club, we would like a place on a decent stretch of beach, near the town, with snorkleing availabl eon site, and where we can have reserved beach chairs near shade. Do any of these clubs meet these criteria -- or meet most of these criteria?

Any thoughts you can offer to help us choose would be most appreciated. Thanks

The Nacional Beach Club was recommended to me by Maya Chan since they are full

Nacional Beach Club is a little place across the promenade in Mahahual with a restaurant or beach service. They have hammock chairs on the beach instead of lounge chairs. The day we were in Costa Maya it was virtually deserted (there was only one ship in port so 'town' was pretty quiet). We actually ended up right next door at Boh Beach Club. Nice lounge chairs and palapas, open bar package or you can just rent chairs. At the southern end of the promenade so it's a bit less crowded.

Archived