Is it very windy out on the side balconies?

aj925

I will be going on the Pride in late August and am trying to decide between side or aft balcony cabin. I like the privacy that the side balconies give versus the aft balconies but I hear they have more wind. Is it too much wind to sit out and enjoy? Or is the wind a good thing because of the heat?

Can anyone that had a side balcony recommend their cabin to me?

Thanks!!

I will be going on the Pride in late August and am trying to decide between side or aft balcony cabin. I like the privacy that the side balconies give versus the aft balconies but I hear they have more wind. Is it too much wind to sit out and enjoy? Or is the wind a good thing because of the heat?

Can anyone that had a side balcony recommend their cabin to me?

Thanks!!

Have had both and the side balconies are very windy if you are standing up at the railing.. if you are sitting down I didn't find them that bad.. we prefer aft wraps because I do find it gets quite warm back there.. with the wrap we have the option to get the side winds to cool down..;)

I much prefer the side balconies. They are not windy UNLESS the wind is blowing into that side fo the ship. I don't like aft because the balconies are nto that private, and the ship moves too much to suit me. In fact I won't book and aft and probably won't sail if that is all that is available (I know everyone else likes them).

Archived