Golfing in Barcelona

csf522

My husband and I will be on the Holland America Sept 18th cruise. We are golfers and since we have 2 days in Barcelona we were thinking about golfing 1 of the 2 days. Any nice courses sort of close to the cruise port at a reasonable price?

My husband and I will be on the Holland America Sept 18th cruise. We are golfers and since we have 2 days in Barcelona we were thinking about golfing 1 of the 2 days. Any nice courses sort of close to the cruise port at a reasonable price?

Google this.Should give the info you need.

This is the nearest and most accesible from Barcelona center:

http://www.golfspain.com/portalgolf/en/courses/details/club-de-golf-de-san-cugat_n167_c9_mcampos.aspx

You have the subway line to Rubí, Terrassa and Sabadell (FCG Metro del Vallès) which stop an Sant Cugat del Vallès and there are a few minutes on foot from the station to the club. You may take those trains at Plaça Catalunya and several other stations in Barcelona center.

You have other golf courses, no far at Caldes de Montbui, Vallromanes, Sitges (Terramar) and Sant Andreu de Llavaneres. May be Sitges is the most accesible as you have a train every 20 minutes, but the golf course is quite far from the station and you should take a taxi to there; you may also go by strolling on the seaside for half an hour or less until the golf course which is on the seaside.

For additional information you may address in English to the Catalan Federation of Golf

catgolf@catgolf.com

or check in the site:

http://www.catgolf.com/es/index.php

but is in Spanish or English.

Archived