Santa Wellness Spa....won't respond to my emails?

Esmerelda

I sent an email over 2 weeks ago to the SF Wellness Center to reserve for my upcoming cruise/honeymoon in May of this year. I received no response back. I then re-emailed this past weekend, but still no response.

Is this typical of this establishment? I was really looking forward to spending the day there with my wonderful new husband. How else can I reserve a day there if no emails are answered?

all help appreciated,

Esmerelda

I cannot imagine why Angela hasn't gotten back to you unless the internet service is down in Roatan. That happens fairly frequently.

I will e-mail Angela this evening and ask her to look for your e-mail. Hope you have a great time at Sante. I know we did.

Mary Alice

Thank you Mary Alice...I will keep checking my email. Maybe they are going into cyber space...who knows. lol.... I certainly appreciate all your help and we cannot wait to spend the day there. We have heard SO many positive things about the spa.

good day,

Esmerelda

I e-mailed Angela after I read your message on the board last night. I e-mailed her at Sante@globalnet.hn. She responded this morning and said spam blockers were sometimes problems for her responses to the US. She suggested that you try e-mailing her at santedayspa@yahoo.com as this is her alternate e-mail address.

Her telephone number (US phone number) is 1 510 315-1238.

Hope you can make arrangements to visit with Angela and Leon at Sante. It was the experience of a lifetime for me. Good luck.

Hi Mary Alice,

I finally did get an email response from Angela. I guess she had been emailing me but they never went thru. I did respond back to her last night from work. I haven't heard back from her yet....I think we're just having email issues here....LOL

I really want to set this special time up for me and my wonderful new hubby!

thanks for all your help,

Esmerelda :)

Update! I received a response from Angela via email then I called her yesterday evening to give her a cc #. She was very nice! I guess their email has so far to go and so many channels to go thru sometimes it doesn't make it out/nor in so she used a different email address and it made it to me.

I can't wait to spend the day there with my new hubby! Sounds great....

Esmerelda :)

Esmerelda ..

Glad to you able to get in touch with Angela. You will certainly enjoy your visit to their island.

We were there last April and spent a terrific day relaxing, eating, swimming, and getting pampered.

There are some pictures of our visit there on my Webshots link below under "Celebrity Summit."

Happy honeymoon to you both!

Diane

Archived