Need to Fill a St. Lucia Land & Sea Tour 04/01/2010

karmic50

Hello, I need to fill a land and sea tour with Herod. In order to make this happen, we need 6 more people. The cost of the tour that includes all the drinks. food,prepared by Herod's mother, and a boat trip back to the cruise ship for only $70 pp!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

We are on the Miracle and are in port on 04/01/2010

Please visit Herod at http://www.herodsislandtours.com

email him at hstanislas@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend checking on your roll call site; I easily found two other groups interested. We just did this tour last week and it is BY FAR the best tour I have EVER taken...everyone in my party agreed. Herod is THE BEST...we had such a wonderful time. If anyone needs a review just tell them to email me.

All the best luck finding another group.

I would recommend checking on your roll call site; I easily found two other groups interested. We just did this tour last week and it is BY FAR the best tour I have EVER taken...everyone in my party agreed. Herod is THE BEST...we had such a wonderful time. If anyone needs a review just tell them to email me.

Hello... thank you for the idea. Could you do me a favor and write a review about his tour for the Carnival Miracle 03/28/2010 roll call? That would be great. This tour sounds fantastic and I am excited to take it. I am sure we can make it happen before the cruise.

BE well,

Chad

Could you please tell me about the water taxi from the beach to the ship?

What kind of boat, is the ride rough, anyone seasick, life vests, etc.? I am trying to decide!!!

Could you please tell me about the water taxi from the beach to the ship?

What kind of boat, is the ride rough, anyone seasick, life vests, etc.? I am trying to decide!!!

Just recently spent the day with Herod on this tour. It is a larger speed boat. The boat ride was not rough and very safe; you aren't far from shore and the views are fantastic. The beach visit near the Pitons was unforgetable.

I highly recommend this tour. Herod is a great guide and the lunch we had at his parents home was the best feast of our cruise!

It is well worth the money and more! Herod is very professional!

Chad,

Sorry for my delay, but it looks like you found a crew. Let me know if you still want me to post my review on your board.

Guatetwo:

btwirth is correct. It is a large enough (probably 30 some foot?) very comfortable boat. No one got seasick, no need for life vests. In fact, they were very helpful in assisting my 72 year old uncle who recently had back/neck surgery into and out of the boat and into a comfy seat right next to the driver of the boat. We went at a comfortable place and stopped a few places to take GREAT pictures that could not be taken on land. This was TRULY this best way to get back to the ship.

Archived