Pre-Cruise Biobay Tour - Which Company?

Roma Belle

We are going to be in SJ one night before our cruise and would really like to do the biobay tour. We will not have a car. Is there any company that someone could recommend that will pick us up and drop us off back in San Juan? Do you know the cost per person?

I used East Wind last year and would recommend them. I have only been to the bay on Vieques and from what I have heard, it is the best bay due to more micro-organisms.

http://www.eastwindcats.com/pages/powercat_excursion1.html#Anchor-11481

I think it would be less expensive to rent a car to drive yourself over to Fajardo than pay for transportation. I recently looked and Hertz was about $45 for a day's rental. I believe they were going to charge us around $100 for arranged transportation. Try to find a rental agency that has a drop off at your hotel or one near your hotel.

If you decide to go to Vieques make sure to check if you are scheduled to return that same night or if they do not return until the next day which would cost a hotel stay on Vieques.

I highly recommend for everyone to experience this if it works out with your schedule. It is a must do in my opinion!

Archived