Help please. Cabin right at the front?

p0mpey

Hi,

I am about to book a cruise on Navigator for Sept. We are looking at an oceanview on one of the upper decks. We feel that deck 2, where there is a lot of choice, is too low as we always endeavor to never use the elevator. Managed it last time but this ship has a lot more decks :) The only choices on the 3 or 4 web sites we are looking at are all at the very front of the ship. I mean looking out over the bow or on the corner and are an irregular shape. Examples are 9504/06 or 7504/06.

Anyone had one of these cabins? If so did you like it? I want to make the right decision as we are taking a first time cruiser who is still to be convinced that cruising is the way to go.

Also the prices seem to be the same on all the sites I visit. Do I recall correctly that RCCI have mandated that the pricing be the same? If so, is it advisable to book directly with RCCI or it doesn't really matter?

Thanks for all your advice.

The prices are pretty much locked in now no matter where you look with RCI.

Please remember one thing when looking at a forward cabin in September, this is definitely right in the middle of hurricane season and if you should run into rough seas, the bow will have the most movement of all. Some love the motion, others, well, let's just say it gets to be must a bit more than they can handle. :eek:

Archived