Pacific Sun Tahiti May - cabin on hold but not wanted now - anyone interested?

newfarmers

argh!! after the dramas with my folks I get advice that my waitlist request has come through. ma and pa would have saved another $600.

So.... if anyone is interested in the tahiti cruise leaving on May 03, I have a cabin on hold until Monday afternoon. It is a Cat D and total price is $3735.44. mum and dad's E was originally booked at over $4000pp

if anyone is interested email me at alandpete at gmail dot com and I will send you the link. I'd imagine details would be able to be changed. if not, possibly I'd be able to call the agent and get it transferred to another name

one member has already emailed me and I've given them details of the agent and booking but if anyone else is interested please email me and I'll pass on the details if the first member doesn't decide to go through with the booking

might as well let someone here take advantage of this bargain

cheers

pete

I WOULD PERSONALLY LOVE TO TAKE IT but I have Holidays coming up in September to Singapore and I am going on another Cruise to the South Pacific New Caledonia and Vanuatu also on the Pacific Sun Come Christmas So as good as the offer for the Tahiti Cruise Sounds the answer regrettably is no

Hi Pete

isn't that always the way? what's a category D - I never know and can never remember anyway. Is it an outside or inside cabin and what deck please? Hope you manage to off load it.

cheers

Heather

hi Hether, a d is an outside. not sure what deck on, above upper maybe?

nope, no-one wanted to go to tahiti :) but was no loss for us cos it cost us nothing. maybe next time

Archived