Roll Calls?

TXHillbillyGirl

Ok, we have booked our cruise and I did the roll call thing and all trying to be a good CCmember and join in and all, but no one has answered the call. I'm worried I have booked us on an unpopular cruise date. Can anyone give me some good news? This is our first cruise.

They show that the "better" cabins,(balcony - suits) are not available, so someone's going with us few CC members.

What's the deal? Do people just not answer roll calls?

My guess is there will be a lot of Spring Break'ers on that cruise due to the timing and the short length of the cruise and I don't think you will see too many younger cruisers joining roll calls or really posting that much...this is just a theory but I wouldn't stress, relax and I am sure your cruise will be great :) Have a wonderful time!

I think the shorter cruises on the older ships don't get as much action. I have a 4 day on the Imagination booked for mid Nov. I've started the roll call 4 times but it keeps dying since no one else has posted. The 8 day on the Miracle immediately afterward is getting action and so is the 12 day on the Magic for Sept '11 I started!

So it's really the shorter cruise that don't seem to have as busy roll calls. Remember most people who cruise have no idea what Cruise Critic is, you won't be alone on the ship! :)

Archived