AQUA Spa Price Sheet

i guide the sky

I have a price list from Sept '08 here: http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_J9pi2#384424507_5vghK

Basic prices and services haven't changed too much.

If you go to Celebrity's web site for the spa you can download a list but it doesn't have prices, on the same page you can look up the prices of individual services. Here is a direct link: http://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/treatments/home.do;jsessionid=0000XR4wypnjkpYnnESwnh0LY3E:12hdebebp?ComponentTypeId=5

Is there any advantage to booking ahead of time? My husband is going to do a massage on one of the sea days, but I was going to wait and book when we were on the ship. Thanks!

The only issue is getting the appointment time you prefer, if that is important to you. I don't know if they now allow you to reserve a certain time or not if you book ahead. If not then I really don't see any benefit. I would recommend stopping by the Aquaspa soon after you board to make an appointment as the more popular mid-day times on sea days sometimes book up quickly, especially on cruises with fewer sea days.

Is there any advantage to booking ahead of time? My husband is going to do a massage on one of the sea days, but I was going to wait and book when we were on the ship. Thanks!

No, it is a huge disadvantage to book early. The Aqua spa's price list is similar to the cruise line's "brochure pricing." It is highly inflated. The only people who pay full price are those that book in advance or during the first day of the cruise. During the cruise the spa runs specials, often as much as 50% off full price. You can also negotiate to have them throw in a cheaper treatment when you purchase a more expensive one, but also can only do this on board. Do not book early unless you want to pay double.

I agree you are much better off waiting until you get onboard. I've never, ever had a problem getting an appointment when I wanted once onboard. Plus, like someone else mentioned, there are almost always great specials that will save you a ton of money that won't be advertised on Celebrity's web site.

One more spa hint: Go to the spa tour on embarkation day. On all the other ships I've been on, they usually have a drawing for free or greatly discounted spa services. Odds are pretty good, as you generally must be present to win! :)

Archived