Tour and Resort day Help in Puerto Vallarta

HappyTRIPs

We are a group of 11 {ages 50+} who will be in port from 8am to 7pm on the 2/25 cruise on the Mariner. Some may want to do different options but at least 6 of us would like to go into downtown and do a walk about then off to a nice beach with resort pools and relax for drinks and food. I have read about all inclusive deals and some really fine resorts. We would perfer not to drive at all. Any Ideas?

We have been to Puerto Vallarta twice (a week each time). We found a great restraunt at the Marina called Fajita Banana It has the BEST marjaritas ever. At the malecon a great place for lunch is the Cheeky Monkey (owned by a guy from NY.) You can go anywhere by taxi they are about $5 from the ship to the Malecon. I don't know about a good place to swim as we were at a timeshare. We never had a bad experience using a taxi. By the way, there is a Sam's Club across the street from the cruise terminal.

It would seem that you are not interested in doing ziplines.

So, it might be best for your group to contact a travel agent or (if you want to bypass the middle man) go directly to the people who provide that service.

I am not in that business, so I want to make that clear. But there are a couple companies and (cab companies) who can provide that service.

One of them is Superior Vallarta and they have their own website, email address and good vehicles. You might check them out.

Archived