Help! Enough Time To Do Both Nine Mile and Dunn's Falls??

FallingSilver02

Will be traveling to Jamaica for the first time in May. My BF has his heart set on the Bob Marley/Nine Mile tour, and I would like to do Dunn's River Falls. However, we will only be in port (in Ocho Rios) from 8am-3:30pm. I have heard that Nine Mile is quite a drive, which makes me a little nervous about getting back to port on time. I've been watching this on repeat all day to make matters worse:

:eek:

Has anyone ever done both of these in the same day with a private tour guide before? Or if you've done the Nine Mile tour privately, can you please let me know how long the tour lasted (between the traveling and the tour itself)?

Just looking for some comfort on this, otherwise might just be safe and book Nine Mile with the ship (and just make sure to get my way in the other ports :D).

Thanks much!

Will be traveling to Jamaica for the first time in May. My BF has his heart set on the Bob Marley/Nine Mile tour, and I would like to do Dunn's River Falls. However, we will only be in port (in Ocho Rios) from 8am-3:30pm. I have heard that Nine Mile is quite a drive, which makes me a little nervous about getting back to port on time. I've been watching this on repeat all day to make matters worse:
:eek:

Has anyone ever done both of these in the same day with a private tour guide before? Or if you've done the Nine Mile tour privately, can you please let me know how long the tour lasted (between the traveling and the tour itself)?

Just looking for some comfort on this, otherwise might just be safe and book Nine Mile with the ship (and just make sure to get my way in the other ports :D).

Thanks much!

Go with Peat taylor tours!!

http://www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com/

They say it will take up to 5 1/2 hours. I think that is plenty of time for you to do both. It will take two hours to climb the falls. We just came back and Peat Jr told me this and i was like yeah right but it actually did take exactly that long. He does a great job of being there on time to pick you up and also making sure you get back to the ship on time. We did the highlights tour , dunns river, lunch and shopping and still had time left.

He is very reliable and dependable and will make your trip unique. Singing included!! One love, let's get together and feel all right!!

Archived