Roll call: QM2 - Westbound Transatlantic - 1st Oct 2010

Whitemarsh

• 4 weeks later...
Hi- My partner & I will also be on this sailing. Very excited and looking forward to a wonderful trip.

Arnie & Lee

Oh I'm so glad you posted on this thread. I was begining to think we were going to be the only ones on this cruise.

I see from your other post you'll be visiting Iceland and London prior to the crossing. I hope you enjoy it!

I look forward to meeting you onboard.

My spouse and I will also be on this crossing, having started from NY on ther 9/12 Eastbound crossing then the Western Mediterranean cruise in between. Ages: 59 and 61. Never been on Cunard before, but we took HAL's Amsterdam across in '06 and were hooked for life. Can't wait for this one!

Ron & Tom, Oakland, California

My spouse and I will also be on this crossing, having started from NY on ther 9/12 Eastbound crossing then the Western Mediterranean cruise in between. Ages: 59 and 61. Never been on Cunard before, but we took HAL's Amsterdam across in '06 and were hooked for life. Can't wait for this one!

Ron & Tom, Oakland, California

Hi guys,

Look forward to meeting you onboard. My partner is Robin (38) and I'm Peter (34). We're extremely jealous of your itinerary and cannot wait to hear all about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived