Aft Cabin 8470 Carnival Dream

bxh165

:eek:I have been reading some reviews on aft cabins, and not too many kind things to say about aft deck 8. I hear that the rooms are smaller and so are the balaconies. Can someone help me with this. We are booked on a B2B April 24th, and Iam starting to get a little concern about the size of the room and the balcony. Please help me if you can.........it may be too late to change. :(

I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but we cruised to Bahamas on the Carnival Sensation and had our first aft room. I loved the balcony. It had a lot of room compared to the balconies on the sides of the ship. It was my husband & I and our 11 yr old, which she slept on the pull down thing. It worked out real good. It was our first aft deck and 5th cruise. I am leaving again in 35 days on the Legend and booked an aft cabin again. The good thing is you have a great view ofthe open ocean and it was very quiet from people in the back of the ship. I loved it. :)

Thanks for the information. This is my first time booking an aft cabin, usually have a balcony but never an aft. We are looking forward to it but was getting a little concern as to some of the remarks about deck 8. I am sure we will enjoy. It is our holiday, and not too much is going to bother. thank again .... enjoy your cruise.:)

• 1 year later...
Thanks for the information. This is my first time booking an aft cabin, usually have a balcony but never an aft. We are looking forward to it but was getting a little concern as to some of the remarks about deck 8. I am sure we will enjoy. It is our holiday, and not too much is going to bother. thank again .... enjoy your cruise.:)

Hello BXH165;

We also booked this cabin for the Halloween Cruise in October. Please when you get back, let me know how you liked it and what it was like. The info would be greatly appreciated.

My E-Mail is auldsn2usc@aol.com

Thanks again:

Wayne

We really enjoyed the aft cabin. I don't think it was smaller or the balcony was any smaller. The only issue we had was that there was a lot of soot on the deck daily. We had to clean it before sitting down on the chairs. The ship was new back then, not sure if that had anything to do with it. But the views are just beautiful from the aft, not sure that it is worth the extra money. It was our first aft, and we didn't book an aft for Carnival Freedom in May but there afts are not open either. Hope this helps.

Archived