Monarch of the Seas help!

Spoiledliz

I have been to the Bahamas a few times and going again 2/26/2010, Monarch of the Seas. You can take a taxi to Atlantis for about $5.00 one way, wheel and deal for the price, it takes about 10 minutes. As for water sports, it is best to stay with the ship's shore excursions in the Bahamas. You can log on to Royal Caribbean and open the shore excursion site and go for it.

Life is Good

• 1 month later...

I will be on this cruise with you, on Deck 8 - 2 and 10 - we have a Bachelorette party! I have been on this ship and its old sister ship - Sovereign, many times. I have never felt the seas no matter where I am on the ship.

If you like good food - ask to go to the Poop Deck - just tell one of the million taxi drivers thats where you want to go.

If you've never been to Atlantis, its exciting to go see once, but if you don't like to gamble - egh, not that exciting, unless you want to pay a good amount to use their beaches. You can't use their pools - its only allowed for their resort guests.

If you like to drink and have a fun time dancing in a great environment - go to Senor Frogs - you can't miss it, as soon as you get through the little shops stay near the water and walk all the way down the pathway, you will run right into it. They have food too - kind of pricey. I'd say eat lunch on the ship then get off and go. Right next to it is the large straw market with the "fake" purses, watches, and such!

There are shops right off the pier - if you are looking to go to a beach, Cable Beach is my best suggestion

Archived