Any Questions?

eperaza

So do you give actual answers, or just fly by the seat of your pants?

If the color of water deepends with the depth of the ocean, how come the further out to the Gulf you get from Galveston the clearer and bluer the water gets???

bro im not a genius, some answers i look up and others i just use common sense- im not always right and thats why this forum is meant to have answers given from MUlTIPLE people so that i can be corrected when im wrong

the door should be located on Atlantic Deck at the very front of the ship. They are on either side of the stage, and lead out to an observation deck that is below the bridge. they might be marked with "crew only" signs- it varies

If you buy the soda card's what all does it cover, is it just soda's or does it include other drinks also, except of course beer/wine.

soda cards cover all soft drinks, they are served one glass at a time only to the person whose name is on the card

What difference does it make where i am???? Are you saying the water is only blue in the shallow part???:rolleyes:

The color of water has to do with both the things living in it and the dirt that's stirred up in it.

The Caribbean is very shallow compared to the Atlantic ocean, and it has very white or light-colored sand, which reflects the sunlight back up better. The combination makes the water a distinct blue color. You see the same thing in other shallow waters, like off the Great Barrier Reef by Australia.

[quote name='dan40'][COLOR=DarkRed][B]WRONG!!![/B][/COLOR]

There is no Carnival's Dream of the Seas!!:p[/QUOTE]
i though you were talking about the Carnival Dream, forgive me for not thinking someone was trying to trick me

[quote name='mrpayroll']So any one can use the card as long as they say the name on the card is theirs??:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
sometimes they check your sail and sign card, and there are different cards for kids and adults

[quote name='eperaza']The color of water has to do with both the things living in it and the dirt that's stirred up in it.

The Caribbean is very shallow compared to the Atlantic ocean, and it has very white or light-colored sand, which reflects the sunlight back up better. The combination makes the water a distinct blue color. You see the same thing in other shallow waters, like off the Great Barrier Reef by Australia.[/quote]
we have a lot of shallow lakes around here and the water is not blue....I am starting to doubt these answers....:rolleyes:

Archived