Any Questions?

eperaza

Does anyone know how much it costs to send your clothes out to get steamed? Im going to carry my dresses in a garment bag, but just in case they do wrinkle I wanted to know how much it cost :)

Hi K, I'm gonna take a break from my skeet shooting and answer in a semi serious manner.

I usually hang my dresses in the bathroom while I'm showering, that kinda steams any wrinkles out, works well for me, never have had to send anything out due to wrinkles.

But my husband is a controlling type A sort, and he packs our clothing, so we have hardly any wrinkling anyway.

Good luck!!!

oh and those that said I have an accent "git er done";)

Well then i hope you enjoy your upcoming cruise. We will TRY to hold the fort down while you are gone...Where are you going???:rolleyes:

Carnival Liberty 7 day western carribean which includes Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Ocho Rios

To answer Mr. Clicks question, yes he is. Alan Hales father also an actor and played in many pirate movies in '30s and '40s. This makes Alan Hale Jr. a bona fide sea captain. It's just that small charter boat company didn't pan out. Must of been the name of his boats.Cheers!:D

We are sailing on the May 1 Carnival Ecstasy and I called Carnival to tell them I had previously sailed on 3 Carnival cruises 26-30 years ago! The guy told me that I would have to send them my boarding passes to prove it---I thought he was joking, but I guess not-:eek:

We are sailing on the May 1 Carnival Ecstasy and I called Carnival to tell them I had previously sailed on 3 Carnival cruises 26-30 years ago! The guy told me that I would have to send them my boarding passes to prove it---I thought he was joking, but I guess not-:eek:

Sounds like a reasonable request to me. You don't have them in a scrap book or something??:rolleyes:

Hi K, I'm gonna take a break from my skeet shooting and answer in a semi serious manner.

I usually hang my dresses in the bathroom while I'm showering, that kinda steams any wrinkles out, works well for me, never have had to send anything out due to wrinkles.

But my husband is a controlling type A sort, and he packs our clothing, so we have hardly any wrinkling anyway.

Good luck!!!

oh and those that said I have an accent "git er done";)

Thats a great idea. Hey I'm from Georgia, we talk REAL slow :) thanks for the tip.

They have accepted anything that shows you were on the ship. A photo with the ship name in the background or foreground like a boarding pic or one they take at the gangway in a port.

I am traveling on the Triumph in April. We are getting married on the ship, in New Orleans, and then cruising for our honeymoon. We are leaving behind our 8 children. I am bringing my laptop does anyone know if there is free Wi-Fi on the Triumph. I thought that texting through email would save on my cell phone bill. I just want to be secure in that I can have some sort of contact to check on them.

Thanks

Thats a great idea. Hey I'm from Georgia, we talk REAL slow :) thanks for the tip.

You are very welcome and I love that southern drawl:D

And Larry the Cable Guy actually talks more like he's from Texas, we tend to have a little twang here, but not as much as he does.

;)

Archived