!!Silly Accesories!!

TnMama

you guys are crazy! shenika- dont send her things that are too weird. Remember I have to be seen with her

but then again, she has to be seen with me in my new LIME GREEN sunglasses :D

Glad you like em!

I also will look at some lei's too. Life is waaaay to short. This thread is ment to be silly,not gasp at blowing money.:D;):p

love this! a lei is a great idea, i think id do that, and maybe bring a bunch of extras to hand out! and as for the blowing money thing........ its not like youre gonna break the bank at the dollar store :D

or, here they are under $4 for a dozen........... http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=34/1197&prodCatId=389100&mode=Browsing&erec=3&No=0&Ipp=1000&sp=true&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ns=PRICE_prop|0&N=389100+1297&tabId=1&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&sd=Bright+Neon+Leis

you guys are crazy! shenika- dont send her things that are too weird. Remember I have to be seen with her

but then again, she has to be seen with me in my new LIME GREEN sunglasses :D

Michelle best believe I can find some crazy stuff to send her!:D I always look for things that are different for myself that you wouldn't see many people with!

Tn Mama-I like your style you are both fun and funky I would love to be at your table on a cruise....Rock On

Awe! THanks DOna! you wouldnt get bored Im sure! Plus I can thicken my drawl like butter! lol.

Cruisin Cutie~ youre soooo right!!! We can be our own "welcome commitee!" lol.

Shenika, NOW IM SCARED! lol.

Archived