2/20 sailing…

jmnieves

Just returned from the 2/20 sailing and all I can say about Oasis is…..OMG SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Best cruise I have been on to date (7 total). Ship was at capacity and I never felt crowded. (I felt more crowded on my prior Freedom cruse).

The only thing I can complain about was the MDR food was less than average. At least that’s what me and my family felt.

Other than that RC did an amazing job with the ship.

Next cruise; Allure in March of 2011!

Just returned from the 2/20 sailing and all I can say about Oasis is…..OMG SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

Best cruise I have been on to date (7 total). Ship was at capacity and I never felt crowded. (I felt more crowded on my prior Freedom cruse).

The only thing I can complain about was the MDR food was less than average. At least that’s what me and my family felt.

Other than that RC did an amazing job with the ship.

Next cruise; Allure in March of 2011!

Awesome !

Welcome home. :)

We had a party of 7 on the Oasis Feb 20 cruise and we all loved it. A few points to help others: A soap dish was provided in our bathrooms. (a D8) I think that the starboard side ocean view cabins are preferable to port side because all the sunsets were on the starboard side as were all the embarkations and dock activity for people watching. The exception I think is at sailaway where people came out of their condos and waved to us and yelled and even held up at least two Oasis banners that I saw as we sailed out to sea. Also, the waiters sang in the Opus dining room on the third night at 9:30 (and likely at 7:30 too). There was a welcome aboard party at 7:45 PM in the Opal theater with various announcements and one short act and comedy by the CD, Richard Spacey. He is quite a comedian, and a good dancer too. There was not a farewell party. My wife enjoyed the art tours on the ship which is very elegantly decorated and fun to just walk about. One of our party had been on Crystal twice and enjoyed Oasis more, mainly because of the excellent entertainment. We all liked the food in every venue including the MDR, Park Cafe, WJ (yes, the WJ), Solarium Cafe, and Chops. We were lucky with mostly sunny weather and calm seas. Many foreign PAX but the Europeans spoke English and were very friendly. A great ship and a fun week. Jim

we also had a fabulous time! we were with the motorcycle cruise, and what a blast we had! everything on the ship was great! didn't feel crowded at all, (we felt more crowded at one of the rest stops on the Florida turnpike!)

food was good, lots to choose from, the show come fly with me was awesome! met some great people. a vacation to remember! Will definitely book this ship again!

Jane & Bryan

I was on this cruise as well. I felt bad that we missed the Roll Call meet, but we scheduled our zip line apointment at the same time. The ship was fantastic and such an overall acomplishment. It is also very, very beautiful. I really have no complaints at all. The shows are way above and beyond anything else I have seen at sea.

Archived