Just Back From LOUIS MAJESTY

RMMV Aureol

I was on the February 12 eight night sailing and my thoughts are with the ship's passengers and hard working, excellent crew. We hit some pretty rough seas off Gibraltar and Casablanca, then took a beating in the Gulf of Lyon on our return to Genoa in a similar locale. Here is a detailed report I wrote about the trip and ship:

http://maritimematters.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-02-26T11%3A14%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=1

Peter

Very well put together... I loved the way to balanced the sights, the service, the cuisine, the people and history in your fantastic report! Thanks for a wonderful view point! Thank you! Leaving on the Aquamarine on the 29th of this month. Cheers!

Peter, yours is one of the finest cruise reviews I have read. Wonderful photography too. I especially enjoyed the picture of Rainbow arch, Rabat.

I'm so glad Majesty continues to delight and will take more people to enchanted destinations after her post-wave repairs.

Thanks for posting! :)

• 3 months later...

Thank you for your wonderful review. We say an offer from Louis Majesty exactly for the time frame we would like to travel to the Med, but had no idea what to expect.

• 8 months later...

Peter,

IF you still go on line and see this perhaps you can shed some light. We just booked a land/3 night cruise on the Louis Majesty for May 6, 2011 from Athens to Turkey to other greek islands. Can you answer some questions - do they offer a drink plan and if so is it worth it? Are you assigned a certain restaurant or can you eat in all the restaurants?

Anything you can shed would be greatly appreciated. Great blog but does the itenerary dictate that you are given one restaurant to eat dinner at?

Archived