Help Choosing Coral/Island Princess Room

alwalaska

Hi! I know we are a long ways out, but we want to book our Alaska cruise for June 2006 when the pricing comes out so we can get rooms close together.

We will have 4 in one room (hubby and me, 12 yr son and 14 yr daughter) we are probably looking interior due to pricing constraints for our very long (21 days land and sea) vacation. The second room will be my parents. My dad will need an oxygen concentrator and my mom may have a wheel chair so we would like a large or handicapped room for them. They are looking at a balcony room.

I looked through the floor plans and the two ships seem almost identical. We chose these ships since the sun and dawn didn't seem to accomodate 4 well. Here are some ideas we came up with. We are looking at a southbound cruise so we are looking on the port side of the ship. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

1) C618 or C620 AND C611 or C617 and such. Are these doors facing the wrong way and is it too far around to be convenient if they are?

2) C504 or C416 AND C511, 517 or such

3) or if we can afford balcony C206 and C208

There seemed to be similar arrangements on the Baha and Aloha decks, but I think we would prefer being as low in the ship as possible and still get balcony rooms for motion reasons.

Thank you for all your help. I enjoy reading all the posts.

Ann

Archived