Canopy Excursions

LukeBlizz

Hey folks, my wife and I will be sailing on the Freedom,May 22nd. She has always wanted to do the canopy excursion. There is one in San Jaun and Antiqua, Which one is the best one to do. In Antiqua there is a canopy tour and challenge course, Does anyone know what the Challenge course consist of.

She also wants to swim with some dolphins and theres a couple of them in Tortola and Nassua. has anyone done either of these and maybe the one they liked best. Thanks Luke

Hey folks, my wife and I will be sailing on the Freedom,May 22nd. She has always wanted to do the canopy excursion. There is one in San Jaun and Antiqua, Which one is the best one to do. In Antiqua there is a canopy tour and challenge course, Does anyone know what the Challenge course consist of.

She also wants to swim with some dolphins and theres a couple of them in Tortola and Nassua. has anyone done either of these and maybe the one they liked best. Thanks Luke

.....posting your questions over on these boards rather than here.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

wasiii

Archived