Fort Lauderdale Hotel Shuttles

aussieonwater

Hi All,

We arrive in Fort Lauderdale at 6am on the day of our cruise. We are hoping to go to a hotel in the vicinity of the port or downtown for breakfast and to make a reservation for after our cruise (either embassy suites or marriott marina). Do you think they will let us get the free shuttle to the hotel if we haven't made a reservation yet ??

Any advise appreciated..

Thanks,

Jessica

If your staying in a hotel close to the port, I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the shuttle. Its sometimes easier to grab a taxicab for $5 then to wait on line for a crowded shuttle. Be that as it may, if you do find a hotel with a shuttle, usually you sign up for it at check-in. ;)

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Airport North in FLL- wonderful hotel - clean, good price. Had absolutely no problems with the shuttle. We asked for an 11:00 AM shuttle and they were there ahead of time. Got our entire group of 9 and all our luggage to the pier by 11:30. I highly recommend this property - we had a rate of $69.00 - I reserved directly through the hotel but this was a gov't rate. You ought to try for it. Don't think you'll be disappointed. It includes good continental breakfast.

Archived