bus from villefranche to montecarlo

pinkcinders

Hi,

I went to Monte Carlo last year from Villefranche on the train. It was cheap and cheerful and my partner and I didn't mind the steep walk from the train station down into Monte Carlo (it was race day so we were too excited to care!). This year we're travelling with less mobile family members (7 of us in the party). I've read about the 100 bus that goes from VF to MC. can anyone be so kind as to advise me:

1) where exactly the bus stop is from the port in VF

2) how long does it take to walk - is it further than the train station?

3) is it all up hill?

4) would 'less mobile' guests manage the treck??

I really don't want to pay the rediculous excursion fees and my guests are relying on me to provide a cheap answer to get into MC!!

Hi,

I went to Monte Carlo last year from Villefranche on the train. It was cheap and cheerful and my partner and I didn't mind the steep walk from the train station down into Monte Carlo (it was race day so we were too excited to care!). This year we're travelling with less mobile family members (7 of us in the party). I've read about the 100 bus that goes from VF to MC. can anyone be so kind as to advise me:

1) where exactly the bus stop is from the port in VF

2) how long does it take to walk - is it further than the train station?

3) is it all up hill?

4) would 'less mobile' guests manage the treck??

I really don't want to pay the rediculous excursion fees and my guests are relying on me to provide a cheap answer to get into MC!!

The bus stop is in town and it is a steep walk from tender station to it or many many steps to climb.

Archived