Show Times?

We were wondering what time the shows start. From what I've read, there is an early show and late show. What times are they?

If we do the early seating for dinner(6pm), can we make the early show? We will have kids with us. Are the early shows (or all of them) "kid friendly"?

Thanks for any input!

We were wondering what time the shows start. From what I've read, there is an early show and late show. What times are they?

If we do the early seating for dinner(6pm), can we make the early show? We will have kids with us. Are the early shows (or all of them) "kid friendly"?

Thanks for any input!

I believe they are around 845pm for early seating.. and 1030pm for late seating..;)

I believe they are around 845pm for early seating.. and 1030pm for late seating..;)

Typically 7 PM for those dining late and 8:45 for those dining early...

:)

LOL I guess my capers from December are wrong:eek::p

Thanks for any input!

The show times are scheduled around the dinners. The show for the Early Dining crowd will always be after dinner, around 8:45. The show for the Late Dining crowd will sometimes be before dinner (7 PM) and sometimes after (10:30 PM).

But if you are in the Early Dining crowd, your show will pretty much always be at 8:30 or 8:45. Occasionally there will be only one show, and it will be about 10:30 PM so that the Late Dining crowd can attend.

There is varying opinion about whether all the regular/main shows are family friendly. Some people don't like their kids to see the skimpy outfits.

Hi "arush" we will be in The Woodlands on May 13th( I believe) to see Tom Petty at the Cynthia Woods Pavillion. I love that place.

The CWMP is a pretty neat place. That's my first choice of venues to go for a concert.

Yep, you're right!

The times I quoted were for the Welcome Aboard Show!

Good job!!

:)

LOL I thought I was losing it there.. wasn't sure :p

Are the late shows kid friendly? I know the real late comedians are not kid friendly. Just wondering about the "show".

I can't answer that question as I have never been to a show.. :o

Are the late shows kid friendly? I know the real late comedians are not kid friendly. Just wondering about the "show".

The Late show is the same as the Early show....Just at different times for the different eating times...Just watch the " FUN TIMES " for the comedians or others that may have R ratings. These are different from the SHOW....:rolleyes:

Hey TX Girl,

My mom is from Shelby County and went to Orange High School. We had family in Evadale and Silsbee back in the day. My grandmother lived in Beaumont for many, many years.

We live near the Johnson Space Center in Galveston Co.

Just wanted to say hi to another East Texas girl!

Suz

Hey TX Girl,

My mom is from Shelby County and went to Orange High School. We had family in Evadale and Silsbee back in the day. My grandmother lived in Beaumont for many, many years.

We live near the Johnson Space Center in Galveston Co.

Just wanted to say hi to another East Texas girl!

Suz

Hi ya Suz! I've lived in S.E. Texas all my life. Graduated from Evadale High.('92) Me and my husband lived in Orange about 4 years ago for a year, then I had to come home. I love small towns.

What is the name of your family from Evadale? It's a small town. If I don't know them, then I've at least heard of them...yeah, that small!

Thanks for saying HI

Archived