April 1 Journey

Kini12

Interesting that April Fools Day is the shakedown cruise for Azamara Club Cruises.

We jumped ship from a Mercury Caribbean Cruise to an Azamara Caribbean Cruise to experience a smaller ship; being Celebrity fans, we thought this would be a good decision and still feel that way. However, it has since

become the sailing of "information stavation".

What we DO know is the gratuties will now be included, and a white or red wine will be included with lunch and dinner. Also included is bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees.

What remains unclear: what of Celebrity Captain's Club benefits being carried over? How much wine may be brought aboard; will it still be 2 bottles per cabin? The list goes on...

There is nothing written specifying the new rules. Check your brochure, you say? Or our docs, or perhaps the website? We would love nothing more than to check the brochure, which for some unknown reason we can't procure. There is a tremendous amount of conflicting information, or lack thereof!

Please, feel free to enlighten us if anyone knows exactly what the Azamara Club's policies will be. We know we will have fun, we have a good sense of humor and we are so looking forward to our April Fools Day cruise.:)

I am on the 4/1 cruise. I starting to think that I've become the fool for booking this cruise. I'm having my doubts about this line. I've asked for a brochure multiple times (none has come...got celebrity instead?), requested reservation in Prime C and was sent an email stating only Aquilina was available ( weeks later got a reservation email for my original request), booked my cruise and air all with Azamara( when the price went down in another cat., I was told that they would not let me switch...that really annoyed me), tried multiple times to checkin on line and was lost in a continuous loop( called Azamara...on hold for 20 + min. and was told that you cannot log in to get to online checkin...makes no sense), also haven't received my docs yet.(still being sent) The list goes on. I have sailed on the Azamara before and thought it was good...I'm quickly losing faith. We're shopping for a summer cruise today. We are NOT looking at Azamara. Maybe I'll feel differently after my April cruise. I'm starting to think that Azamara may not be in business too long. When it comes to making customers happy, Azamara is not.

Redtravel: We did recieve our Docs but without the updated information. We were able to make reservations for Prime C at 7pm on April 9th. I don't know Redtravel, but in time all will be revealed. It is a little unsettling

lLast time I sailed on the Journey, everything seemed to be handled promptly and correctly...or if not right was made right quickly. The transition to the new Club seems to be making it into another product...not sure it's the product that will please guests.

Archived