My very long, picture-heavy Legend Review 2/28-3/7

Note: This review is going to be very long. Please enjoy.

I really enjoyed reading your report. Lots of fun! We are from Tampa, so I also loved your snow pictures on the first page ... we don't get to see snow, and I miss it.

I also lost 50 pounds before taking my trip. So I know what you mean about-... it being more fun taking photos. Good job on the exercise and eating plan.

After two great trips on Carnival we just tried Princess for our last trip and they introduced us to neat format that allows you to publish all your photos and trip report into a really neat coffee table book for a very reasonable price. Its so cool!

You put so much work into your report you might want to consider something like this... it was a lot of fun to make (I'm not much of a writer so mine is filled more with photos, but you can write as much as you want when you decide how to layout your own book, text vs photos, and any number of pages you want.)

. http://www.panraven.com/visitor/VisitorViewStory.epage?sp=Sview&sp=154975

ONE TIP- if you click on the arrows below the photos, you can see 2 pages at a time, which give a better panoramic view. If you click directly on the photo instead of using the arrows...you can only see one BIG page at a time (click again to go back to two page view)

After two great trips on Carnival we just tried Princess for our last trip and they introduced us to neat format that allows you to publish all your photos and trip report into a really neat coffee table book for a very reasonable price. Its so cool!

You put so much work into your report you might want to consider something like this... it was a lot of fun to make (I'm not much of a writer so mine is filled more with photos, but you can write as much as you want when you decide how to layout your own book, text vs photos, and any number of pages you want.)

. http://www.panraven.com/visitor/VisitorViewStory.epage?sp=Sview&sp=154975

ONE TIP- if you click on the arrows below the photos, you can see 2 pages at a time, which give a better panoramic view. If you click directly on the photo instead of using the arrows...you can only see one BIG page at a time (click again to go back to two page view)

I agree creating a photo book of your adventures is an amazing souvenier.

I personally use shutterfly but there are many photo service available.

Last year when I cruised to Alaska with my mom, who is not a computer person or even a photo taker, I made her a photo book of our trip as I kept a journal on our trip and she absolutely loves the memories!

I used to scrapbook while it is fun it is expensive, time consuming and I prefer the photos in the book. Besides books you can also make calendars and cards....just another thought of how to relive your memories!

Susan

Wow What a wonderful Trip Report :D I just got through reading the whole thing from start to finish. Thanks so much for taking the time to talk about your trip. I will be taking your advice on our first cruise as a couple this November.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! For sharing your weight loss journey. I have not started my weight loss journey yet ;). Your story was very inspiring.

Can't wait to read about your next adventure:)

A few questions for ya...were there any kids on the flying beach chairs? I'm a lil nervous taking my kids on it...what if they fall of??? Do you think it would have been just as fast to walk to the beach instead of the beach chairs?

From what I've read on other posts they strap small children in on the flying chairs. It's usually faster to walk to the beach than take the flying chairs but it's a great view. I think I'll save the $8 and just walk.

• 5 months later...

Archived