Emerald Princess June 13, 2010

RMS Olympic

• 2 weeks later...
Does this mean I have the entire ship to myself?

I guess it's just us! Anita & I started a thread on here looking for "family" a long time ago...no responses! :eek:

Quick question for you...are you traveling alone on this cruise?

Angel :)

I am traveling alone.

When I wrote the above post I initially wrote...guess I have the entire crew to myself...but changed to to the entire ship. This change left you ladies out...my bad.

I would expect other family to be on board, but either unfamiliar with Cruise Critic or dont want to comit to meeting strangers. Some people need their privacy which is totally understandable.

Your openess and friendliness comes out in all your posts...you will have many new friends on the ship in no time.

Looking forward to meeting the both of you.......should be alot of fun. Too bad my friend Patrina isn't sailing with us...but she is booked on Carnival in May.

Now if it was only the first week of June.

Tom

I am traveling alone.

When I wrote the above post I initially wrote...guess I have the entire crew to myself...but changed to to the entire ship. This change left you ladies out...my bad.

I would expect other family to be on board, but either unfamiliar with Cruise Critic or dont want to comit to meeting strangers. Some people need their privacy which is totally understandable.

Your openess and friendliness comes out in all your posts...you will have many new friends on the ship in no time.

Looking forward to meeting the both of you.......should be alot of fun. Too bad my friend Patrina isn't sailing with us...but she is booked on Carnival in May.

Now if it was only the first week of June.

Tom

Thank you Tom for the wonderful compliment...you are very sweet to say those nice things! Yes, I am very open and usually very friendly! ;) Anita calls me "the poster child for gayness" LOL! Although I'm not an activist (by any means), I am very proud of who I am. Most of the time, we are the minority when we cruise (black gay female couples are hard to find on most cruise ships...LOL!), but we never have any problems making friends.

Too bad your friend, Patrina, was not able to join us on this cruise but she will have a blast on Carnival! Anita & I love Carnival too! Our first cruise together was on the Valor and we have very fond memories. Then last year we went on the Freedom and had the best time!

We were on both the Emerald & Ruby for their inaugurals so we thought we would give Princess a try for a week. Hopefully, it will be just as much fun and I'm sure it will be.

I can't wait to meet you in person and possibly hang out with you on the ship. As you probably have read, we are taking my Mom (her 1st cruise @ age 67) and sister (straight, but nice anyway :p) on this trip. They both are really cool and lots of fun. I'm with you...June 13th could not come fast enough!

Talk soon and happy sailing!

Angel :)

• 1 month later...

Archived