Romance Packages

Has anybody ever done a romance package. I was thinking about suprising my wife with one but the website does not explain them well. There are a lot to choose from and I don't know what I would be getting. Any advice would be great. Thanks, John.

I surprised my husband with one for our anniversary last summer. I can't remember the name - Classic Romance Package :confused: There was a bottle of champagne waiting in the cabin when we arrived, together with a card explaining what the package was about. We had canapes delievered to the cabin before and petits four after the first formal night. We also had a silver frame (solid frame but a little bit tacky with Royal Caribbean stamped on all four sides), together with a 10 x 8 portrait of our choice and breakfast in bed on a morning of your choice - food which didn't appear on the usual room service menu and a mimosa or bloody mary.

I was really pleased with the package, felt it made a special anniversary that bit more special and felt it represented pretty good value, taking into account what each of the items would have cost :)

Hi if you search by name for each package i.e classic romance you'll get a better idea of what they include and whether they are worth it to you. I've booked classic, you get canapes and petit fours on formal night, breakfast in bed one day with wider choice menu, bottle of champagne and choc covered strawberries oh and picture frame. Quite good explanation on the shop page of rccl.

Archived