Music????

marlinmike

I swore I responded to this yesterday........hummmmmmm, maybe it went poof for some reason?

I have not seen an MP3 player onboard or have any idea if one can be plugged in, but we have always found a stereo in our full suites. Along with a CD/DVD player.

Thanks Toto,

It's been too dang long since we've cruised and they were just putting players into suites, changing the mattresses and linens, installing flat screens and other things then so I never was able to discern what kind of equipment they ended up with.

Wonder if the Stereo has an Aux input jack? Oh well, I think I'm going to take my traveling player just in case.

Mary & I are celebrating several things this cruise. One of them is the last time we use you know who (thanks to your input), also our 25th so doing a RoV, getting the Grand Suite and friends and family are aboard (including my 88 year old father who wasn't at our original wedding). It's going to be a party and we can't do it without good music.

Thanks for your help - it's people like you that make a forum like this successful over the years.

Marlin

Have a great time, and congrats on the big party! So happy your dad will be there to celebrate with you.

Wish I would have looked closer at that stereo for you the last couple of cruises, but I never paid much attention. But if you bring your own player along, then no matter what you will be prepared.

Again, have a wonderful cruise, and enjoy your group!

Toto,

Just so you know - the combination CD/DVD player is connected to the TV. It has no capability of playing my IPOD. There is no stereo unit in this BIG,

BEAUTIFUL cabin. It's a same we have to leave it pretty soon so they can clean it, but we'll be back :o)

Mike

Archived