price drops

I am cruising April 4th on FOS. I have diligently been checking for price drops. What is the last day that RCI will acknowledge a price drop? Can I keeping checking until sail day?

I believe the very last is the day before you cruise. I have gotten them up till a couple of days before. Good luck.

I would keep checking up to the next to last day. If there is a price drop after final payment it will be given as an onboard credit. One thing to remember is that the Tuesday Sales do not qualify for any price drops. They are new bookings only.

I believe the very last is the day before you cruise. I have gotten them up till a couple of days before. Good luck.

I noticed in your signature you are new grandparents! Congrats....the young man will be great some day....I am and we share birthdays!

I thought you could get price drops credited to you (OBC or in the old days an actual price drop) until 48 hours prior to sailing.

Archived