My Mom's 101st cruise!!!

bulldogatl

I guess we should have made a bigger deal about the 100th cruise but we didn't. Anyhow, this will be Mom's 101st cruise but just 4th on NCL (4/4 Jewel) unless you count the countless times on the Norway and the SS France before it was the Norway. What do you do to celebrate such a feat? Or do you? I'm thinking of making her t-shirt that say "I'm 101" but that might be taken the wrong way. Thoughts??

I guess we should have made a bigger deal about the 100th cruise but we didn't. Anyhow, this will be Mom's 101st cruise but just 4th on NCL (4/4 Jewel) unless you count the countless times on the Norway and the SS France before it was the Norway. What do you do to celebrate such a feat? Or do you? I'm thinking of making her t-shirt that say "I'm 101" but that might be taken the wrong way. Thoughts??

Perhaps a t-shirt with the words "CRUISE #" and an image of ticket dispenser (like the ones we get at the deli counter) featuring "101" and the destination underneath. On the back, maybe the same words with "102" instead and question marks for the destination.

:)Many congratulations to your mother! May she enjoy many many more cruises to come!!

How old is she may I ask and does she have a sense of humor? Give her a tee shirt the night before the cruise ends to wear the on her way out that says "I got off 101 time":)

I know my mom would love it!!!

Archived