Air Tahiti Schedule for Saturday

Cruisedreamer1

We leave on Saturday, November 6, 2010 for our cruise and wondered which flight the PG books for its clients.Thanks.

I have the same issue for August 12

We have to book a separate flight to LAX and the earlier the better.

I tried to get the information from PG but they would not commit.

PGC and ATN use both flights; 1PM and 4:10PM. How they assign is a mystery to me but I think "when" they assign is 90 days prior to departure. Tell your agent you'd appreciate a call when flights are confirmed for your party.

My voyage is June 26. I was told yesterday by my TA that I'm tentative on the 1PM and would have confirmation on my air and seats next week, which happens to coincide with final payment.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband also has been anxiously awaiting our flight arrangements for June 19th. We have made our final payment, but booked rather late in the game, and just filled out our Passenger Information Form. (Okay - I admit I didn't make it a priority. I sat on it for over a week.) Do you think that would have slowed our assignment down?

I suppose I could call our TA - but at this point does it matter? and do I want to admit that I was a procrastinator? (with good reason, in my defense.) This is the first time we have booked air through the cruiseline, and never put one and one together.

Maddle

My husband also has been anxiously awaiting our flight arrangements for June 19th. We have made our final payment, but booked rather late in the game, and just filled out our Passenger Information Form. (Okay - I admit I didn't make it a priority. I sat on it for over a week.) Do you think that would have slowed our assignment down?

I suppose I could call our TA - but at this point does it matter? and do I want to admit that I was a procrastinator? (with good reason, in my defense.) This is the first time we have booked air through the cruiseline, and never put one and one together.

Maddle

Maddle, I don't think your Passenger Information Form data makes any difference in your flight assignments. I'm on the June 26 sailing and my TA was able to verbally give me my flight info (and seat assignments) 10 days ago.

Your TA will send you your official sailing and flying paperwork about 30 days before you sail, but you can always call your agent and get your flight info early.

They will give you tentative reservation information, but they usually do not book the flights until shortly before they send them to you.

We had to pay the new baggage charges on Alaska last summer because Regent reserved the flights, but did not actually PAY for the tickets until after the changes went into effect.

From the website:

All guests must complete a Guest Information Form and submit it to Paul Gauguin Cruises before the date final payment is due in order to prevent delay of final documents being sent.

Archived