How do I prepay my gratuities before I board?

I looked on the RCL website, but couldn't find it. Is it something I have to call to do?

Also, I will be sharing a cabin with a friend, but we will have different seapass cards. Is it possible for me to prepay just MY gratuities?

Thanks!

If you used a travel agent he/she can arrange for you to prepay your gratitudes. If you booked on-line directly with Royal Caribbean call them up and they can arrange for prepayment too. Just let them know that it is only for you and not your cabin mate and they will know what to do.

I looked on the RCL website, but couldn't find it. Is it something I have to call to do?

Also, I will be sharing a cabin with a friend, but we will have different seapass cards. Is it possible for me to prepay just MY gratuities?

Thanks!

Since it looks like, from your countdown clock, that you have made final payment, you may have to wait until you on board to take care of pre-paying your gratuities.

Since it looks like, from your countdown clock, that you have made final payment, you may have to wait until you on board to take care of pre-paying your gratuities.

they can be added up to sailing. Just call whomever you booked through and it is a simple process. Yes, you can pay just yours and your friend can choose to pay their way. You can also set up separate on board accounts if you want to do that also.

they can be added up to sailing. Just call whomever you booked through and it is a simple process. Yes, you can pay just yours and your friend can choose to pay their way. You can also set up separate on board accounts if you want to do that also.

Thanks Sue, I didn't realize you could do that. I learned something new tonight.:)

Thanks Sue, I didn't realize you could do that. I learned something new tonight.:)

They are always willing to add money to the booking, the only exception is that you can NOT add insurance after final payment.

Archived