I am impatient

WooKeef

Hello! I have looked on Azamara Club Cruises for the update that was supposed to be posted regarding the changes and benefits to Le Club Voyage...and nothing has changed.

How are we going to find out this information? I would have assumed that perhaps midnight EST would have been the time released. So, perhaps it is 0800hrs???:confused: And, it the website going to be updated or do we get a message from them? Just confusing, unless I missed something.

I am anxious to see how my standing with celebrity will be seen by LeClub...

Like our other poster I am anxiously waiting for the new announcements, we seem to have been waiting a long time. Lets hope that the wait is worth it and that Captains Club Members will be rewarded for their loyalty.

Like our other poster I am anxiously waiting for the new announcements, we seem to have been waiting a long time. Lets hope that the wait is worth it and that Captains Club Members will be rewarded for their loyalty.

Yes, it seems like the right thing to do as many of the loyal Azamara crowd seems to be loyal Celebrity people as well. But, I rarely think the same as these CEO's...let's wait and see.

ACC website hasn't been updated at all in readiness - still mentions $12.25pp gratuities and 18% on drinks.

Link at top says Captains Club and then underneath it says 'already a le club voyage member?' (stupid name) but I have no idea if I am nor not!

ACC website hasn't been updated at all in readiness - still mentions $12.25pp gratuities and 18% on drinks.

Link at top says Captains Club and then underneath it says 'already a le club voyage member?' (stupid name) but I have no idea if I am nor not!

yeah, I clicked on it and it gave me the same benefits as Captain's club...it is April 1st and 9AM EST in the United States...I do not know what is going on.

Archived