Rain in Cozumel?

dseres

I am going on the Destiny next week (4/15) and the weather forcast for Cozumel looks like 4 days of rain! I thought it never rained like that on the Islands. I guess I have been lucky on all my trips we have always had great weather and can't even imagine what the heck you do on a cruise and/or port if its raining. I'm hoping it will change by next week. What do you do on a rainy day?? Hope I don't find out.

I am going on the Destiny next week (4/15) and the weather forcast for Cozumel looks like 4 days of rain! I thought it never rained like that on the Islands. I guess I have been lucky on all my trips we have always had great weather and can't even imagine what the heck you do on a cruise and/or port if its raining. I'm hoping it will change by next week. What do you do on a rainy day?? Hope I don't find out.

We will be in Cozumel on 4/13 doing Nachi Cocum - if it rains I'll just drink a little more but don't forget that rain in 70 - 80 degree weather is a lot different than rain in the northeast(we live in NH). Enjoy the Destiny - we were on it out of PR a few years ago and it was one of our favorite cruises:)

Thanks for the replies! I know that I will still have a fun time regardless! Just was hoping for that one great beach day. I loved cozumel last time I was there. I am glad to hear good news about the Destiny, has had some bad press lately.

Archived