Celebrity Website: Status - Confirmed?

LeslieA

Hello,

We booked through a TA for an upcoming cruise (We are all paid up) and also added some items (Beverage Packages) through the Celebrity Website (Which we paid for on the website).

On the "My Reservation" Page it shows

14 Night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise Onboard Celebrity Millennium On 16 Apr 2010 - Booked

and under Vacation Summary:

Is that what it should say?

Just curious :) Getting anxious for the upcoming cruise!

Just went to my reservation and it said " The requested reservation is currently being mofified----Is anyone else getting that message -I am not leaving for another 4 weeks -I printed out my expressd pass and when I went to E_Docs---that was 36 pages-so do I have to print out all those papers-or will I get something else to print out?

Just went to my reservation and it said " The requested reservation is currently being mofified----Is anyone else getting that message -I am not leaving for another 4 weeks -I printed out my expressd pass and when I went to E_Docs---that was 36 pages-so do I have to print out all those papers-or will I get something else to print out?
There is no need to print out the e-docs.

The one page of the xpress pass is the only thing you need to print.

Even that is not absolutely essential but highly desirable because having it makes the check-in procedure faster and easier.

It

will say that sometimes when they upload information, not necessarily yours, check back in a couple of hours. Have a good trip:)

Archived