How do you keep your balcony door open?

Missa

I don´t know where this urban legend originates from,

Good to know. I've only cruised once so far. I install and work on A/C's for a living. In most but not all hotels here in Florida, they have kill switches on the sliding glass doors. One is to save electricity and two A/C's can't work right with doors or windows open. I just thought the cruise lines were the same. BTW, I'm happy to say that in Oct. I will be on a cruise with a balcony!!!! YES :o)

I could handle a small bird in the room.

A polar bear, on the other hand, would be more problematic.

And I doubt guest relations would credit your seapass account if a bear went into the fridge an ate the M&Ms.

Ah C´mon a polar bear is cute and cuddly, I´d love to wake up with one:rolleyes: and he´d get all the M&M´s he likes.

Ah C´mon a polar bear is cute and cuddly, I´d love to wake up with one:rolleyes: and he´d get all the M&M´s he likes.

Polar Bears being cute and cuddly is another urban legend. And make sure the hit the tic-tacs before the M&Ms. They have terrible morning breath.

Not that I advise keeping the balcony door open at night (creatures and AC), but if you were to want to keep the door open, try placing the rubber door stop in the tracks of the slider. The door stop is the gray triangle-shaped thingy (technical term) by the main cabin door. It works best if you put the door stop in place and then flip the handle to the "locked" position to lower the door onto the stop. Works like a charm. :eek:

My iron wouldn't work then. It doesn't have a cord. It is one of those older ones that you put burning hot coals inside it to get it hot.;)

Hey my Babci (for those of you that aren't Polish that is Grandmom) use to have one of those( but you put it on the coal stove not coals in it)! Actually 2 you put one on the stove and have one to use then you take the hadle off and switch them out so you always have a hot one! :eek: oops I mean WHATS THAT??

Archived