Galveston Transportation

Chrissie

We are a family of 5 cruising on the Rhapsody of the Seas on Feb 20th. We are thinking of getting a Limo to take us from IAH to the cruise ship.

We have a quote from the following companies:

24K Limousines, Inc

Affluent Transportation (aka Lone Star Coach)

Has anyone used either of these companies before?

Thanks!

Chrissie

Hi Chrissie,

We (group of 10) did the Panama Canal cruise out of Galveston over Christmas. We came in via Houston Hobby airport. I was told though, that the cruiseline (ours was a Celebrity cruise, but same parent company) had transfers available from IAH to the pier, but not to Huston Hobby. Have you checked with them for pricing? It would probably be quicker to arrange your own transportation, but if that doesn't work out, then try the transfers.

If not, I know if you look up Galveston and Transportation you should be able to find some other companies to compare prices.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck with your arrangements, and have a great time on your trip!

I was told though, that the cruiseline (ours was a Celebrity cruise, but same parent company) had transfers available from IAH to the pier, but not to Huston Hobby. Have you checked with them for pricing?

Hi! Thanks. I already priced the transfers via RCCL... $78/pp. Which makes it cheaper to rent a Limo! Besides, we think the kids will get a kick out of it.:D

I am just not sure which company to go with as I have heard some horror stories about some companies. These two, I haven't heard much about yet.

Thanks!

Chrissie

Archived