Price Drops

ellie424

Does PG cruises honor price drops once you are booked with them? I know other cruiselines do so if my cruise dropped at any point I just want to see if it is possible for the price to be adjusted accordingly. Thanks in advance!

Does PG cruises honor price drops once you are booked with them? I know other cruiselines do so if my cruise dropped at any point I just want to see if it is possible for the price to be adjusted accordingly. Thanks in advance!

You'll want to contact whoever booked your trip and ask them this question directly. I can attest I had this very same question last week and there is no across the board policy at PG Cruises for price reductions.

You'll want to contact whoever booked your trip and ask them this question directly. I can attest I had this very same question last week and there is no across the board policy at PG Cruises for price reductions.

Great thanks! I will contact my TA. :)

My TA told me that she could get a price adjustment if the fare went down. We are traveling in July and yesterday my TA asked for final payment. If you go on the PG website they have some additional discounts for cruises thru June. I keep looking to see if my rate comes down. Now that I am paying the final payment who knows if they will honor a lower rate.

I did find an on line TA who was offering a $200 on board credit per cabin. As I was booking with my TA I sent her the ad and she honored it. Remember, your TA is earning a 15% commission, at a minimum. They can kick back a little to help you out.

Archived