Is there a drink package that includes frozen drinks and beer?

emenheiser

Wondering if any knows if there is a combined package of beer and frozen drinks. Thanks so much!

nope it is one or the other. I was thinking of possibly ordering one for me and the other for my husband so we could alternate.

I wondered if you could do that and how strictly they enforce. My hubby definitely drinks more beer than I do and I drink more frozen drinks, but I do enjoy beer and he a frozen drink. I wonder how much trouble you could get in for switching drinks????

I wondered if you could do that and how strictly they enforce. My hubby definitely drinks more beer than I do and I drink more frozen drinks, but I do enjoy beer and he a frozen drink. I wonder how much trouble you could get in for switching drinks????

I dont think it would really be that big of a deal. You order a pina colda and he orders a bud light and then switch.

I think trying to use one drink package between two people fo the duration of the cruise would obviously be wrong. A private swap between you and your husband who each possess their own package is a totally different scenario and I don't think anyone would do anything. Once the drinks are on your table...who sips from them seems irrelevent. Again, trying to walk up to the bar with your husband's card would not be proper....but once you have the drink....I really don't think it matters as long as you were not giving them away to random people.......

My wife and I have a beer pkg and frozen drink pkg for our May Century cruise. I will not hesitate to trade drinks with her when we are ready for a change. I'm sure my wife will be purchasing wine with dinner as well.

I have been reading comments about the liquor package getting you any alcoholic drink $8 and under, including frozen drinks and beer. That is something I may consider, just for the variety.

My wife and I have a beer pkg and frozen drink pkg for our May Century cruise. I will not hesitate to trade drinks with her when we are ready for a change. I'm sure my wife will be purchasing wine with dinner as well.

I have been reading comments about the liquor package getting you any alcoholic drink $8 and under, including frozen drinks and beer. That is something I may consider, just for the variety.

I was considering that as well... but then I thought what if they didnt honor that when I was on board... so I just opted for the beer package.

Someone said recently that they just got off a cruise and they were allowed to receive wine and beer on the same package. Now, that might be kind of nice. But I have not seen anyone else comment on that.

Is there a wine package other than what you do with meals?

I love beer, but I don't being 20 pounds heavier after a cruise.

No... I don't drink beer in moderation. What is the point of that?;)

I have moved to red wine, plus vodka and tequila mixed drinks with little to no added sugar, for my drinking pleasure. Wine during meals.

Thanks.

Archived