Any ideas for excursions for disabled travelers in Cabo SL, Mazatlan, Puerto V.????

travelin'parrothead

Hello! My family decided at the last minute to take a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We are leaving on Sunday on the RCI Vision. My grandparents will be coming with us...Neither one of them is very mobile, and my grandmother is somewhat frail. Still, I'd love for them to be able to get off the ship and do/see some things (in the non-tender ports). We will have wheelchairs for both of them. They can get out of them momentarily to get into cars, ect., but stairs are very difficult or impossible. Help!!! :)

Anyone have any ideas about what they might be able to do??? I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thank you so much in advance.

Robin

In cobo it was a tender, so you had better stay on the ship, Most of the ports are hard to get around in a wheel chair as the steets are not paved and rough. In acco. you could go the the fort( san Juan) which is right across from the ship dock. it was free as we were there on sunday. Pv is a taxie town and have lunch. the blue shirmp is good.

Archived