Finding reservation on my ncl

wallaby20

Created an account on MY NCL a couple of weeks ago. I completed my registration which took me to EDOCS pending.

Cruise was paid in full last September. Now when I log in to MY NCL and put in the reservation number, it states that they have no record of any reservations? I am getting really frustrated. Have contacted my TA, not getting very far, I think she thinks I am a computer dummy. Have now emailed NCL, awaiting to hear from them. Has anyone else out there had this problem???????:eek::eek::eek:

We had an awful time with this our last cruise. I finally had to set up a new username to get the reservation to show up. And even then you have to be sure your Latitudes number is associated with the new name and info. It's a pain but when I called NCL they told me to do that.

Created an account on MY NCL a couple of weeks ago. I completed my registration which took me to EDOCS pending.

Cruise was paid in full last September. Now when I log in to MY NCL and put in the reservation number, it states that they have no record of any reservations? I am getting really frustrated. Have contacted my TA, not getting very far, I think she thinks I am a computer dummy. Have now emailed NCL, awaiting to hear from them. Has anyone else out there had this problem???????:eek::eek::eek:

If your TA didn't give NCL your lattitudes number, or gave them the wrong number, it won't show up on your "MyNCL". They won't fix it. You have to contact your TA and get them to correct it with NCL.

Be sure to get it corrected, because it will mess up your Lattitudes status if you leave it not corrected.

As soon as I log into MY NCL my bookings are both right there. I don't have to input either registration number. So, something is definitely wrong with your log-in. The bookings should instantly show up.

:oThanks everyone for your advice. Contacted NCL, apparently I had created a new account. Had opened up a new user word with the same password. Silly me, I should make a note of these things at the time. The first time in 10 years of using the computer that I had changed my username, that caused the confusion.

Anyway everything is honky dorry!!!! Just waiting on the EDOCS which are pending.

Thanks again for all your input and advice.

• 1 month later...

g'day Wallaby20

I have similar problems. My cruises are still three months out, I have three booking numbers but the NCL Web site can't find any of them.

You mentioned an email you sent, can you share that e-mail with me??

Best of luck.

Archived