Looking for a funs snorkle tour for 6yr old

tfm1134

We are taking FOS in May and looking for a fun snorkle excursion myself, DH and our 6 year old DD. Really looking for a very fun trip maybe with a little music on the boat and some kind of food and drinks. Would love for it to have that "Island vibe" if there is one. TIA

Lord Sheffield pirate ship was a fun excursion. There was snorkeling, beach or swimming time, food and drinks. You can even jump off of the front of the ship into the water. They let anyone who wanted to take a turn at being the captain and steer the boat.

HI there, this is one we were going to do until we found Capt. Alan. One of the people on our cruise (Denise I think) liked this excursion she had done it before and thought it would be good. That would be my vote. Do you have a way to get her in the pool at home with a snorkel mask? Try it out first. We did that last summer before we took them. That way their first time snorkeling isn't in the ocean. There is a trick to breathing through the snorkel with the nose covered up with the mask. My kids picked it right up, yours probably can too, just best to try in controlled conditions first. We got our kids snorkels and masks from local sporting good store. Costco has them right now too. See ya on our boards! M

HI there, this is one we were going to do until we found Capt. Alan. One of the people on our cruise (Denise I think) liked this excursion she had done it before and thought it would be good. That would be my vote. Do you have a way to get her in the pool at home with a snorkel mask? Try it out first. We did that last summer before we took them. That way their first time snorkeling isn't in the ocean. There is a trick to breathing through the snorkel with the nose covered up with the mask. My kids picked it right up, yours probably can too, just best to try in controlled conditions first. We got our kids snorkels and masks from local sporting good store. Costco has them right now too. See ya on our boards! M

I just got an email back from Capt Alan's tours saying they had enough room for us. Do you know which boat you guys are taking? He said our trip would be from 9:45 to 1:45 and we would love to join you guys. I know DD would love it..

I think I am going to get her a mask this weekend. She usually wears one for swimming but not actually snorkle part.. We can get her to practice on our tub :)

Archived