directions needed

judyf

I tried the search feature and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Looking for a few directions.

1) Coming off the NCL Dawn in the dockyard, where do we go to get the 3 day bus/ferry pass? Also where do we go to catch either one?

2) When the ferry drops us off in St George's which way to see Somer Gardens, Unfinished Church, the wrench dunking, these are a must the following a maybe Fort St Caterine's, Tobacco Bay or maybe just the overlook by the Unfinished church? Also where's the "cool little graveyard I read on a post? What order would you visit these sites. Afterwords where do we catch the bus #10 or #11 bus to Swizzle Inn? Where's the White Horse Tavern?

3) With taking the ferry to Hamilton, need directions to the bus stop.

Any other tips on the bus/ferry directions???

Okay, took all night :) but I did remember reading this info in a post just can not find it with the search words I was using argh. I copiued and pasted so please let me know if this info is correct.

walk to the bus for ferry in Hamilton...turn right out of the Hamilton Ferry area onto Front Street. Walk 1 block and turn left onto Queen St. Walk 2 blocks uphill and turn right onto Church St. Bus terminal is right there. Take #10 or #11 outbound and ask bus driver (very nicely) for the Aquarium.

To find ferry from Dockyard to Hamilton (ferry slip visible from the ship, just to the left after walking off the pier)

You can get the bus/ferry passes from a kiosk on the pier (between the two ship berths) or at the little tourist information/gazebo just past the band stand near the ferry slip.

So if the above directions are correct. I just need directions for St George's.

Thanks!!!!!

Archived