Cinco de mayo

On royalcarribean.com Cinco de Mayo is listed as one of the celebrated holidays onboard. If I remembered correctly there's a poolside party and activities for the kids etc. Head on over for confirmation. I also remember a fiesta party just because we were headed toMexico. We'll be in Mazatlan that day too, its up to the ship and those who cater to tourists because Cinco de Mayo isn't celebrated in Mexico. Have fun!

On royalcarribean.com Cinco de Mayo is listed as one of the celebrated holidays onboard. If I remembered correctly there's a poolside party and activities for the kids etc. Head on over for confirmation. I also remember a fiesta party just because we were headed toMexico. We'll be in Mazatlan that day too, its up to the ship and those who cater to tourists because Cinco de Mayo isn't celebrated in Mexico. Have fun!

Hey mama ladybug, what a fine looking ticker you have there :D I can't wait!

I haven't cruised during Cinco de Mayo, but I was in Mexico last year for it. It is a day off of school and work, but not much more for the locals :cool: I'm sure that if you are in port they will put on some tourista activities though, lol.

Archived