Suggestions for Port Canaveral port call?

vacruizer

Just booked a sailing for May on the Carnival Pride that has a 7am to 7pm port call in Port Canaveral.

Any suggestions on activities or excursions? It's just me and dh, both in our upper 30s, no kids. We're not really into the theme parks or doing the beach. I feel like we should visit the Space Center but just not excited about it. Nature, cultural, and historical stuff tend to interest us.

I'd kind of like to visit the National Seashore and get my national park book stamped - any excursions that would visit there? I'm also open to any other ideas or suggestions.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Just booked a sailing for May on the Carnival Pride that has a 7am to 7pm port call in Port Canaveral.

Any suggestions on activities or excursions? It's just me and dh, both in our upper 30s, no kids. We're not really into the theme parks or doing the beach. I feel like we should visit the Space Center but just not excited about it. Nature, cultural, and historical stuff tend to interest us.

I'd kind of like to visit the National Seashore and get my national park book stamped - any excursions that would visit there? I'm also open to any other ideas or suggestions.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

If you will go to post #5, this infor will help with decision and choices

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1119114

Archived